Billy Kee Chicken
If you love Chinese food then this Billy Kee Chicken recipe is for you. It's sweet and spicy flavour will have you watering at the mouth for more.
- Cut chicken into serving sized pieces, cut meat away from bones (or you can use boneless chicken).
- Add to lightly beaten egg yolk, mix well.
- Heat oil in pan or wok, deep fry chicken in batches until lightly browned. Remove from pan, drain well.
- Drain oil from pan. Add to pan combined wine, tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Stir over heat until sauce boils.
- Add chicken pieces, mix well, allow to heat through .
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the Billy Kee Chicken with our Egg Fried Rice recipe as a suggestion for a complete Chinese delight.